What You’ll Do
As the Head of On Demand, you are the inspiring leader for the satellite kitchens. You oversee and hold Kitchen Managers accountable to all aspects of operations - from meeting very high brand standards and impeccable hygiene standards to managing the logistics on a day-to-day basis. Alongside this, you will work with HR and the Kitchen Managers to effectively lead teams, from recruiting top talent and succession planning to manage under performance.
· Provide the operational expertise to ensure Brands are launched smoothly and on time.
· Monitor the KPIs and relentlessly drive strong performance
· Maintain quality and consistency of all brand menus
· Support the Kitchen Managers to effectively recruit, motivate and manage all kitchen employees.
· Lead the Kitchen Managers to ensure their operations are running smoothly and any issues are reported upwards.
· Cascade key messages effectively to ensure all operations are aligned
· Monitor kitchens and make sure they are kept to an impeccable level of hygiene and food safety and meet all company policies.
· Communicates confidently with a variety of people from executives to store managers in the kitchens, and brand owners.
· Create & Optimize Processes for scale.
· Closely align with city teams to understand our current processes, opportunities for increased efficiency, and areas where we can scale processes at a centralized level.
· Define, lead, and operationalize the short-term and long-term strategy for the Satellites Operations team.
· Assist in providing solutions at the team and clients level among all UAE kitchens satellites in collaboration with the Kitchen Managers
What We Are Looking For?
· 7+ years of direct, hands-on management of multiple F&B outlets.
· Driving operations in new territories with former experience juggling multi-location premises simultaneously. Proven exposure and experience leading teams across multiple territories.
· Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to utilize data to establish trigger point priorities and develop a tactic to deploy them.
· Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused on personal influence.
· Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations against rapid growth deadlines.
Who We Are Looking For?
You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
You’re freakishly organized – is it even a closet if it’s not color-coded?
High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
A problem-solver – you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
Detail oriented – your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
A charmer – you can easily identify and network with suppliers in any city.
A jack of all trades – you’re familiar with biz dev, operations, customer support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
Not your average foodie – you are ready to live, eat and breathe COMPANY, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
You’ve got integrity – you're running the show on a launch and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.