What You’ll Do
· Perform competitive analysis, benchmarking, data gathering and mining, etc. in support of menu price optimization initiatives.
· Collaborate across the business (Finance, Marketing, Culinary, Design) on analytical projects requiring data analysis and insights formulation.
· Work with internal stakeholders to develop requirements for and implement marketing and business reporting and analytics in support of company performance goals.
· Influence new and innovative ways to solve current business and technical challenges.
· Manage external vendor relationships.
What We Are Looking For?
· Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Economics or another related field
· Microsoft Dynamics experience
· At least 3 years of experience in management consulting, analytics or data analysis
Who We Are Looking For?
· You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
· You’re freakishly organized – is it even a closet if it’s not color-coded?
· High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
· A problem-solver – you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
· Detail-oriented – your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
· A charmer – you can easily identify and network with suppliers in any city.
· A jack of all trades – you’re familiar with biz dev, operations, customer support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
· Not your average foodie – you are ready to live, eat and breathe COMPANY, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
· You’ve got integrity – you're running the show on a launch and we need to trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.