What You’ll Do:
Shaping our future whilst holding full P&L responsibility for Kuwait and reporting to the Managing Director, the Director of Operations will lead the corporate strategy, drive operations with a team built up of specialists and elite players, and execute plans across the entire group operation. This will include further brand expansion and new office establishment throughout Kuwait.
· Build and lead a talented operations team in Kuwait to our growth.
· Work in association with the C-Team, driving the market strategy and developing and executing initiatives to achieve them.
· Motivate and leverage existing staff to continually drive results.
· Implementation of our vision and solutions — this includes being hands-on within each and every function of the business from Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing and HR.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal professional will hold a proven record of establishing successful teams and implementing systems that are linked to the top and bottom-line results of the firm, with experience uncovering and designing solutions across dynamic and quick-moving growing organizations. Being passionate about what you do means you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to navigate complex systems and deliver key solutions to existing and future obstacles. Detail-oriented with a high level of integrity given your level of responsibility.
· 8+ years of direct, hands-on management of all 360’ functions that may include (but not limited to); operations, sales, analytics, marketing and project management.
· Proven exposure and experience leading teams across multiple territories.
· Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to utilize data to establish trigger point priorities and develop a tactic to deploy them.
· Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused on personal influence.
· Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations against rapid growth deadlines.
· The preference of working within a start-up environment (tech) is an added advantage but not essential.
· Degree qualified, mandatory for international qualification with a focus on either a BA degree in business, finance or marketing or holding an MBA.
Who We Are Looking For?
· You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
· High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
· If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results while being empathetic to your teams’ challenges.
· Take creative, solution-oriented approaches, with an eye towards achieving results.
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
· An entrepreneurial DNA – you’re like the lost and found for great opportunities.